Simple Remedies To Please All Planets The Right Way
Vedic Astrology has a strong significance in everyone’s life. It is known that the nine planets rule the people’s lives, and having all planets strong in the kundali makes life smoother. Each planet has its role; the stronger placements of the planets, the smoother the life, and vice versa. The nine planets and all the remedies for the nine planets below mentioned have distinctive significance. There are both malefic as well as beneficial planets; the malefic planets include Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu, while the beneficial planets include Moon, Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury. All these planets have inherent qualities/traits and behaviour that reflect in our day-to-day lives. Consult Nupur Astrologer and get reliable, precise, and genuine predictions.
- Worship Lord Shiva – the ruling deity.
- Recite Aditya Hridaya Stotra or Om Aditaye Namah every day.
- Every morning, sit in the sunlight; this makes Lord Sun happy.
- Eat your last meal before the sun goes down and drinking water should be stored in copper vessels.
- Wear Ruby (Manik) Gemstone or 1, 12 Mukhi Rudraksha. You can consult Astro Nupur and she will suggest the ideal gemstone that can calm the planet Surya.
- Donate white flowers, sandalwood and white clothes to people who need them.
- One can wear Pearl (Moti) customized in silver.
- Recite Chandra Mantra, Shiva Chalisa, Shiva Mantras, or Stotra 108 times a day.
- Offer water to Shivalinga, you can also mix milk with water.
- You must change your diet to strengthen the moon. Avoid eating cold foods late at night. Consume fresh foods as well. Consume juicy fruits.
- Donate red things like red flowers, red clothes, and masoor dal to the needy.
- Worship Goddess Durga, Lord Kartikeya, Lord Hanuman and Mangal dev.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa and stotras.
- Light a lamp in front of the Hanuman idol and pray.
- Avoid eating salt one day per week, preferably Tuesdays.
- Wear Red Coral (Moonga) gemstone.
- Donate green things on Wednesday like green clothes, green moong dal, flowers and money.
- Feed grass and spinach to cows on Wednesday.
- Do Japa (chant) of Budh Mantra in Dasha or antradasha at least 108 times without break.
- Worship Lord Vishnu, Lord Rama, and Lord Ganesha. Recite mantras and stotras of the deities.
- Wear natural Emerald (Panna) gemstone if possible.
- Donate yellow articles on Thursday like yellow clothes, pulses, fruits, flowers, haldi and sweets.
- Do Japa (chant) of guru brihaspati mantra in dasha and antradasha. Recite mantras at least 108 times without break.
- Worship Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva with a pure heart.
- Wear Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) gemstone.
- Satvik food is required to strengthen the planet Jupiter.
- Donate white or cream-colored clothes, sandal flowers and rice as per your capability.
- Do Japa (Chant) of Shukra mantra in dasha and antradasha. Recite mantras at least 108 times without break.
- Worship Goddess Durga, Laxmi, and Lord Shiva. Recite mantras and stotras of Devi.
- Keep yourself clean and hygienic to strengthen the Shukra planet.
- Wear a Diamond or its substitutes, and consult an Astrologer Nupur for the gemstone.
- Donate sesame seeds (til) black urad dal, black clothes, or shoes as per your capability.
- Do Japa (Chant) of Shani mantra in dasha and antradasha. Recite mantras at least 108 times without break.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Lord Hanuman, and recite mantras and stotras at least 108 times in a go.
- Use mustard oil in cooking and massages to strengthen Saturn.
- Wear Blue Sapphire (Neelam) gemstone if possible.
- Keep your home illuminated.
Rahu (North Node of Moon)
- Donate black chana, black blankets, or shoes to the needy as per your convenience.
- Do Japa (Chant) of Rahu mantra in dasha and antradasha. Recite mantras at least 108 times without break.
- Worship Lord Shiva, Bhairav, and Devi Goddess and recite mantras and stotras of the deity Durga Saptasati.
- Wear Hessonite (Gomedh) gemstone.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene and try fasting on Saturday.
Ketu (South Node of Moon)
- Donate blankets, or food items to the needy or to the temple on Tuesday at your convenience.
- Do Japa (Chant) of Ketu mantra in dasha and antradasha. Recite mantras at least 108 times without break.
- Worship Lord Ganesha and recite mantras and stotras of the deities Ganesha.
- Wear 9-Face Rudraksha as it is beneficial to sublimate the ill effects of Ketu.
- One can wear Cat’s Eye (Lehsunia) gemstone.
These are simple remedies that can be followed by one and all and are highly beneficial in pleasing all the planets. Sometimes unusual things happen in our lives, and we wonder what could be the reason. Sudden mood swings, mishappenings, health issues, mental disturbance, and distinctive activities keep us disturbed. There comes the need for astrologers who help us read our kundali and find out the reason behind them. Well, if you are interested in knowing your charts, then do consult Astro Nupur, as she excels in her field. She minutely reads your charts and shares simple remedies that can change your life for good. For a personalised consultation, contact Nupur now!